This is our list of top asked questions. These ones are easy to help with. Not finding what you’re looking for here?
Contact us and we’ll help you out.
What is the ADD TO MY STORE button and what does it do?
The ADD TO MY STORE button allows you to create your own web store by adding logo'd apparel and other products together in YOUR STORE. Once you've completed this and you're happy with your offerings, you simply email your friends, family, staff, players, students or anyone else you like. They simply click on the link and shop the products you've selected for them! You can also create flyers and order forms for your web store too.
Where are you located and what are your hours?
We are located at 3400 S. Sheldon Lane in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, which is just West of Best Buy and behind Burger King. Our store hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm.
What products and services do you offer?
We specialize in screen printing and embroidery services with products available such as t-shirts, tank tops, polo shirts, dress shirts or twill shirts, jackets, caps, sweatshirts, fleece jackets and many more items. There are many styles available in both men and ladies sizing. We also provide promotional items to help you market your business and keep your name in front of prospects.
How long does it take to get shirts made?
The length of time varies depending on many factors. It can take an hour for certain projects all the way up to two weeks for others. Typically, if you are starting with a fresh idea, it will take closer to two weeks to complete the job. On stock designs or on repeat orders, the time usually will be close to a week. There are always ways to shorten the delivery time and we will be happy to discuss the options with you should you have a special deadline. We pride ourselves on producing quality work in the shortest amount of time possible to get the job done right.
How much does it cost to make a t-shirt?
The cost to make a shirt can vary so much, that it is practically impossible to give an exact price on custom shirts unless all the variables are determined first. In a nutshell, the cost to make a t-shirt is all based on the amount of time it takes to produce. For printing, the more colors you want to use in your logo, the longer it takes to set up and make. For embroidery, the more stitches that are in the design, the longer it will take to produce. Because the set up time is the same whether you make 1 item or 1000, the economy of scale becomes more efficient on the larger runs because it takes less time per shirt to make.
How can I make my shirt cheaper?
- You can increase the number of shirts that you order. Order extra shirts so you don't have to order as frequently. You can save money and decrease the amount of times you have to worry about ordering during the year. If you're ordering shirts for your family or friends, there could be a few other people that will want a shirt. This saves you money and it saves them from having to pay a larger fee for a very small quantity later.
- Combine some of the information from two different locations into one location. Each location you add to a shirt adds additional time and cost in setting up screens.
- Reduce the number of ink colors in your logo or pattern. This will also cut down the time and cost to set up screens.
- Look for a less expensive alternative for your shirt. You may be able to change the color, brand or weight of your shirt. You also may be able to reduce the number of features you're looking for in a shirt.
- If you need a small quantity but still want to put lettering or a logo on some shirs, you can look at a less expensive method of imprint, such as a vinyl heat transfer or a photo heat transfer.